We all are busy in our daily lives, be it with our work, family or friends. People rarely find time out these days for themselves. It has become increasingly difficult to maintain a healthy lifestyle. People rarely find time to go to the gym or doing basic exercises. With the advent of many tasty yet unhealthy food chains, opening up a restaurant at every nook and corner of almost every city, people are more inclined towards tasty junk food which are easily available than healthy food which is more difficult to get. Making and maintaining a proper diet chart is a tedious process. So what can we do to maintain a good diet that helps us remain healthy? Many people are opting for meal replacing shakes, which provide all the nutrients that the body needs. However, there are many shakes in the market and choosing one of them seems like a herculean task. One way of knowing which one is a good option is to check what ingredients are used to make these shakes. One of the more reputed meals replacing shake is the ‘Shakeology’. It is being used my many and has generated plenty of positive reactions from its consumers. So, let us find out more about the Shakeology Ingredients.
- Isolated Whey Protein and Fibre: This combination is one of the most critical things to look for in any meal replacing shake. If you are working out in the gym, then you need more protein than others. However, this does not mean only people who work out needs protein. General people to need a good supply of protein for their day to day activities and to remain healthy. Whey protein not only provides the supply of protein but it also ensures those proteins are absorbed by the body. This is the specialty of whey. Another important fact that you will find out more about the shakeology ingredients is that Whey protein also helps in muscle building and regeneration of muscles. On the other hand, Fibres helps you to stay full. This, in turn, reduces your cravings for the junk food that you have been eating.
- Phytonutrients: Not many people know of Free radicals. Free radicals are the ones which cause aging to happen. Shakeology contains polyphenols, flavonoids, catechins, and anthocyanins. These together helps you to fight the damage caused by the free radicals and prevents your skin from aging.
- Digestive Enzymes: the digestive enzymes breaks down the individual components in such a way that it helps you to absorb the nutrients much more easily than you would normally.
- Probiotics and Prebiotics: these elements help you in digesting the shake much better. It is because of these that shakeology does not cause gas or bloating like other shakes.
- Adaptogen Herbs: It helps you to keep stress away which is key to having a happy and satisfied life.
- Vitamins and Minerals: this compensates for the lack of vegetables in our diet. So it is a key component of every diet plan.