Mental fitness is the key to physical fitness. In today’s world, people often suffer from various forms of physical and mental health issues. It is also true that half of the physical ailments come through a disturbed mind. So, it is very essential to take care of one’s mental health. Medical science is trying out every possible way to tackle such conditions. Various studies conducted on cannabidiol have shown that these components of cannabis plants are having great medicinal benefits.
CBD oil is a tried, tested and trusted natural remedy to various medical conditions.
CBD (Cannabidiol) is a natural compound occurring in all cannabis pants and can be easily extracted from them. CBD, like any other cannabinoid works by attaching itself to certain receptors in the body to produce its effects. It has been most sought after in the recent years owing to its non-psychoactive property. Unlike THC, it does not produce a high or direct euphoria and this has led to its usage in medical treatment.
Medical Properties of Cannabidiol:
CBD comes with a long list of medical benefits. Following are some of its properties-
- Antiemetic (anti-nausea): Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms in case of many diseases including cancer and AIDS. CBD helps in reducing nausea and vomiting which helps in undergoing chemotherapy and AIDS treatment.
- Anticonvulsant: It suppresses seizure activity and helps in treating epilepsy. Infact cannabidiol oil gained popularity when a five-year-old girl who was suffering from a severe form of epilepsy, Dravet Syndrome was treated using CBD.
- Antipsychotic: This particular property makes it a useful medicine in treating psychosis disorders like schizophrenia and other psychotic symptoms.
- Anti– inflammatory: It reduces inflammation and inhibits cancer cell growth.
- Neuroprotective: It has been proved to be useful in treating neurodegenerative disorders like Multiple Sclerosis, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s etc. It also helps with substance abuse. Studies have revealed that CBD helps in getting rid of addiction.
- Anxiolytic/Anti–depressant: It helps to keep stress and anxiety away without any psychoactive cannabis side effects.
These are just a few properties of CBD. There are many more including those that are yet to be explored.
HydroCBD is the most bioavailable form of CBD oil. Moreover, it is organic, vegan and GMO-free. It is prepared by blending CBD extracted from 100% organic Dutch-grown hemp with naturally occurring organic compounds like Curcumin, Terpenes and Echinacea. The preparation process involves Bioactive+ Formula which results in maximum absorption by the body. The added ingredients are cent percent organic and of highest quality. This results in enhanced nootropic benefits.
CBD oil side effects are limited to those who are sensitive towards responding to it. Studies suggest that CBD is non-toxic and does not alter psychological functions. Also, it does not affect physiological parameters like blood pressure, heart rate or body temperature. Cannabis oil is indeed an essential medical discovery that should be tried and used more. No doubt, the nootropic benefit of HydroCBD has taken the pharmaceutical industry by storm.